We’ve made your cookout for July 4th a breeze! We’ve got a whole menu prepared for you including 2 sides, a dessert, and burgers! On this menu, we’ve even got 5 different hamburger recipes you can choose from! There’s a burger for everyone. You can choose between our Ultimate Burger, Open Faced Mediterranean Lamb Burgers With Cucumber Yogurt Sauce, Bruschetta Burgers, Taco Burgers With Chipotle Cream, or our Veggie Burger.
This menu includes Crispy Oven Roasted Potatoes With Chipotle Ketchup, Broccoli & Red Cabbage Slaw, and a Blueberry Cobbler With Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream. It is priced out at Walmart to help you stick to your budget. This menu is yours free with the purchase of a meal plan at eMeals. If you are already a member, find this menu ready for your use on your member’s page.
Our veggie burger got rave reviews from our test kitchen, so we decided to share this incredible vegetarian option with you here as a sneak peak into our Independence Day Menu! This burger is time consuming, but, well worth it.
- 1 ½ c cooked brown rice
- 8 oz pkg baby Bella mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 c matchstick carrots
- 2 med yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 med zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 med onion, finely chopped
- 1 c panko breadcrumbs
- 1 t Italian seasoning
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- 1 egg
- 6 slices sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat sandwich thins, toasted
- 1 c alfalfa sprouts
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Cook rice ahead of time. Set aside.
- Combine mushrooms, carrots, squash, zucchini and onion in pan.
- Add water to cover; bring to a boil over med-high heat; boil 8 – 10 min, or til tender.
- *Place in the refrigerator and allow cooling.
- Squeeze dry.
- Combine rice, breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and vegetable mixture.
- Add egg, stirring to combine.
- Shape into 4 – 6 patties.
- Cover, and chill for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days.
- Grill patties over med heat for 5 – 6 minutes per side, or until patties are heated through.
- Top each with 1 slice cheese.
- Spread mayo over bread.
- Top with sprouts, tomatoes, veggie patty, and top half of sandwich thin.
Which burger would you make from this menu?