Do you want delicious family-friendly dinner recipes at your fingertips each week? Sign up for All You’s new custom plan on eMeals, and get seven fast and easy budget recipes (along with a bonus dessert) delivered right to you. Each recipe includes nutrition information, cost per serving and cooking time. Our eMeals plan also comes with a shopping list so you can stock up once to cook all week.
All You magazine focuses on value-minded women, helping them to live well for less in every area of their lives. The mission of All You, almost identical to that of eMeals, is to help their readers save money and time, get food on the table faster, and prepare for the holidays with ease.
A single weekly collection of seven tasty, seasonal dinner recipes, plus a bonus dessert.
All recipes add up to less than $3.50 per serving.
Set yourself up for a week of wholesome eating with one shopping list.
All You Questions & Answers
Q. Where do the recipes come from for the All You plan?
A. These meal plans are made up of the top-rated, kitchen-tested main dish recipes directly from All You.
Q. How do I receive the weekly recipes?
A. You automatically receive the new weekly recipes through the eMeals app that comes free with your subscription. You can also choose to receive the meal plan by email or to access it through the eMeals website.
Q.What does the app do besides display the weekly recipes?
A. In addition to the displaying the cooking instructions and kitchen tips, the app automatically creates a detailed shopping list that you can use to purchase your needed ingredients in the grocery store. The app also serves as your digital recipe box, allowing you to mark your favorite recipes and personalize a week’s worth of meals.
Q. How many people does the All You plan feed?
A. The plan is designed to feed a family of 4 people. We do not offer a For Two version of this plan.
Q. What if I want to switch from the All You?
A. You are welcome to freely switch to other eMeals meal plans during the term of your subscription. You are also able to sign up for more than one dinner plan at once.
Q. What other dinner plans do you offer?
A. We offer a wide range of food style plans such as Clean Eating, Classic, Paleo, Budget Friendly, Slow Cooker, Low Carb, Low Fat, 30 Minute Meals, Kid Friendly and Simple Gourmet. We also offer other specialty plans including Diabetic, Gluten Free, Heart Healthy, Portion Control and Vegetarian.
Q. What is the cost of the meal plan subscription?
A. The basic dinner subscription is $30 for 3 months, $48 for 6 months or $58 for 12 months. With the year subscription, you pay less than $5 per month for your subscription.
- 1 (12-oz) pkg fresh broccoli florets
- 6 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz uncooked angel hair pasta
- 10 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- ½ tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 450°F; line a large, rimmed baking sheet with foil. Combine broccoli, 1 Tbsp olive oil and Italian seasoning in a large bowl; toss to coat. Place broccoli in a single layer on baking sheet. Roast, stirring once or twice, until broccoli is crisp-tender and beginning to lightly brown, about 15 minutes.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook pasta until al dente, about 4 minutes or as package label directs. Drain, reserving 1½ cups pasta cooking water.
- Warm 3 Tbsp olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Sauté garlic until just golden brown, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in crushed red pepper, 1 tsp salt, 1¼ cups reserved pasta water and remaining olive oil.
- Add pasta and ½ cup cheese; simmer over medium heat, tossing gently, until sauce thoroughly coats pasta (add remaining ¼ cup pasta water if needed), 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat and toss in broccoli, remaining cheese and basil. Serve immediately.