With only 9 ingredients and 25 minutes total time, this kid-friendly recipe from our All You partner plan is bound to be a dinnertime favorite.
The eMeals + All You partner plan is made up of All You’s very own top-rated, kitchen-tested recipes. It’s available now in an easy digital format (via downloadable PDFs or our handy smartphone app) that simplifies dinner planning. The plan features seven main-dish recipes, nutrition information and costs per serving for each recipe.
Get the whole scoop on the All You + eMeals partner plan here!
- 8 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 lb ground turkey or lean ground beef
- 1 (16-oz) jar tomato salsa
- 1 (15-oz) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips (optional)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Cook pasta until just tender, about 8 minutes or as package label directs. Drain.
- Warm oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add meat and ½ tsp salt. Cook, breaking up chunks with a wooden spoon, until meat loses its pink color, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in salsa and tomato sauce and bring to a simmer. Stir in pasta and cook until bubbling, about 3 minutes. Stir in cheese and cook, stirring, until cheese has melted, about 1 minute longer. Spoon into bowls, top with avocado and chips, if desired, and serve.