E-Mealz listened to our customers and is excited to announce our new Whole Foods Market dinner plan. You can have it all…get meals that are healthy, fast and affordable. Here are the highlights that this plan brings to the table:
- Menu uses all organic and natural products and ingredients
- Simple and delicious everyday gourmet dinners on a budget
- Shop the grocery list at any Whole Foods Market in the country
- Cut your grocery bill dramatically and feed your family for under $4 per person
- Menu and corresponding grocery list on 2 concise pages – just print and go!
- Includes entrees and side dishes for either families or for couples
- Recipes focus on fresh produce with limited use of canned and processed foods
- Incorporates Whole Foods Everyday Value store brand products
- You can now feed your family from Whole Foods for less than the price of fast food!
This meal plan will be taking a step towards affordable healthy living. We provide a way to enjoy family meals that are organic and natural but also a bit more on the gourmet side. Here’s what our Whole Foods menu writer had to say:
“With the “foodie” in mind, we are using fresh, seasonal, and quality ingredients to create quick, upscale meals that will be embraced by the entire family. The meals focus on easy, gourmet fare, that will make you want to say goodbye to take-out. Now the busy home cook can create delicious meals in a short time period, and on a budget. There will typically be one meatless meal a week, and a variety of proteins throughout the other days. We will use a lot of whole grains, fresh vegetables, and fresh herbs to create nutritious as well as delicious meals.”
If you like Barefoot Contessa, this is the plan for you! Are you excited about this addition? What organic foods do you enjoy? Let us know what you think about the new plan!