Ribs….delicious, fall off the bone ribs are definitely a highlight of any family get together. If you’re not quite sure what you’re doing yet for July 4th, these babies and the full July 4th menu we’ve built out for our members is ready to go! Our July 4th menu features these delectable recipes:
- Easy Baby Back Ribs
- Potato Salad with Bacon
- Marinated Slaw
- Crunchy-Topped Squash Casserole
- Watermelon Salad
- Berry-Topped Thunder Cake
If you are an eMeals member, simply login to your account and download our July 4th menu. If you’re not yet an eMeals member, sign up here for easy meal plans done for you.
- 51/2 lb baby back pork ribs (3 slabs)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 11/2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 oz bottle favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Remove thin membrane from back of ribs by slicing into ribs with a knife and pulling membrane off with paper towels.
- Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub all over meaty side of ribs. Cut racks in half, if desired. Arrange ribs in a large roasting pan. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 3 hours or until very tender.
- Uncover and cool 15 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place ribs, meaty side up, on grill rack rubbed with oil. Baste generously with barbecue sauce.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes. Baste and grill 5 to 10 minutes longer or until sauce clings to ribs.