I’ve got a new favorite way to start my morning…full, tasty and brimming with great textures! This treat I’m alluding to is the every popular Greek Yogurt Parfait. It is about as adaptable of a recipe as you can get and perfect to tweak for each different set of taste buds in your home. This specific recipe is a Banana Bread Greek Yogurt Parfait but I also love doing peanut butter, Nutella, or pumpkin pie spice as new variations on this new staple in my diet!
We all know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and can set the tone for your whole day, so make sure you start off on the right foot! This recipe is healthy, quick, and filling! Many times after eating this, I’m not hungry again until much later in the day. Make sure you check out the eMeals Breakfast Plan for many more options to keep your taste buds excited to come to the breakfast table!
- 2 cups 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 cup banana nut granola
- Combine yogurt, honey and cinnamon in a medium bowl; stir until well blended
- Add banana slices; fold gently
- Divide yogurt mixture evenly between 4 containers
- Pack ¼ cup granola in each of 4 small containers or zip-top plastic bags
What’s your favorite add in to your yogurt parfait?