We are constantly getting notifications from our Instagram feed from awesome subscribers tagging us in their eMeals’ photos. We’re quite impressed with your growing culinary skills and tantalizing photos! You make us want to come visit you night after night! If you aren’t following us on Instagram yet, please do so here and join the thousands of happy eMeals foodies who share dinner each night via hashtag #eMeals.
This photo was sent to us by Rachel who cooked this recipe from our classic family plan. She made these black bean burgers with sauteed corn and fresh spinach salad. She told us she made these with her boyfriend a while back and they were definitely a favorite! You can easily make this recipe clean eating friendly as well by substituting whole wheat buns in.
Please keep sharing your photos with us by tagging @eMeals & using the hashtag #eMeals. It’s also great for us to see a hashtag with the plan you’re on like Clean Eating, Paleo, etc. Keep the great cooking up!
- 2 (15 oz) cans black beans, drain and rinse
- 1½ cups panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup minced green onion
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 (whole wheat, optional) hamburger buns
- Shredded lettuce
- Sliced tomato
- In a food processor, combine beans, panko, green onion, chili powder, cumin and salt
- Process until smooth
- Shape mixture into 6 patties
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium
- Add patties and cook 3 – 4 minutes per side
- Serve on toasted buns with lettuce and tomatoes