Celebrate Cinco de Mayo (May 5th for those of you who “no hablo Espanol”) with this easy, three-ingredient frozen treat. It’s alcohol-free, so the entire family can enjoy happy hour together.
A slight variation of the more common Strawberry Daiquiri, this recipe combines the flavors of strawberry, lime, and pineapple for a tropical, sweet and slightly tart concoction.
- 2 (16-oz) bags frozen strawberries
- 12 oz frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 2 (6-oz) cans pineapple juice
- Garnish: lime juice and sugar
- Combine strawberries, limeade concentrate and pineapple juice in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Coat rims of glasses with lime juice, and dip in sugar, if desired.
Looking for more Mexican-inspired Cinco de Mayo recipes? We’ve got you covered.