Topped with fresh, seasonal blueberries and strawberries, this hearty, whole grain breakfast bowl is bursting with spring flavor. This clean eating breakfast quinoa is delicious and nutritious! Cook the quinoa up to 5 days in advance, and refrigerate until needed, if desired.
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups low-fat milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 4 teaspoons raw honey (or honey)
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Combine milk, cinnamon and vanilla in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until warm.
- Divide quinoa evenly among 4 breakfast bowls; pour warm flavored milk over quinoa.
- Top with berries and almonds; drizzle with honey.
Eating clean can be a challenge on busy weekday mornings. Check out our Clean Eating Jump Start Guide for 7 clean breakfast, lunch and dinner recipes, or try the eMeals Healthy Breakfast plan, which includes one “Healthy Start” recipe each week.