Strawberry season is here, and strawberries aren’t just for desserts and fruit salad. Fresh strawberries, balsamic vinegar and rosemary create a fruity, fresh sauce for these clean eating pork chops, making this dish special enough for entertaining but quick and easy enough for a weeknight meal. In fact, one of our eMeals customers, Alexandra, loved this meal so much that she wrote into us with these comments:
“I just wanted to send a quick THANK YOU! I recently started using eMeals as help for my busy lifestyle. I am using the low carb plan for two. Last night’s dinner (Pork Chops with Balsamic-Strawberry Sauce) was practically gourmet, without the price tag of expensive ingredients. PLUS my picky eater LOVED IT! Thank you so much for offering your app. You are saving me from hours of extra work, and the recipes are very reliable!”
- 6 (4-oz) boneless center-cut loin pork chops
- ½ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper; rub with garlic and rosemary.
- Heat ½ tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of pork chops to pan; cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from skillet and keep warm. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and pork chops.
- Add strawberries, vinegar, and honey to skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Place one pork chop on each of 6 plates; top evenly with strawberry mixture.
Try these Clean Eating dinner recipes, and check out the eMeals Clean Eating meal plan for practical recipes and coordinating shopping lists each week.
More Clean Eating Dinner Recipes: