Balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard make a sweet and tangy marinade for these flavorful pork chops. Grilling the vegetables adds a charred flavor sure to have your entire family eating their veggies. This recipe was a real win in our test kitchen! We all kept going in from our offices to see what the delicious smell was wafting through the office. We enjoyed these veggies throughout the week added to salads and other meals and recommend you make this dish a regular on your summer grilling rotation.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 bone-in pork chops
- ¾ teaspoon salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon pepper, divided
- 3 small zucchini, cut lengthwise into ½-inch slices
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 8 (2- to 3-inch) pieces
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- Whisk together 1 tablespoon oil, mustard, vinegar, oregano and garlic; brush over pork chops.
- Cover and refrigerate pork chops 4 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat; sprinkle pork chops with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Brush zucchini, bell pepper and onion with remaining 1 tablespoon oil; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Grill pork chops, covered with grill lid, 5 to 7 minutes on each side or until done.
- Grill vegetables, covered with grill lid, 4 minutes on each side or until crisp-tender.
- Serve vegetables with pork chops.
Want more simple clean eating recipes? Check out the eMeals Clean Eating meal plans, available in “family” (serves 6) and “for 2” versions.