This Clean Eating Mango Orange Smoothie packs a punch with loads of Vitamin C and filling mango. This recipe is Clean Eating approved and is a great breakfast to jump start your day or the perfect pick me up snack in the afternoon. We created this recipe for our Clean Eating Challenge Jump Start Guide, which is FREE and can be downloaded here.
With only 4 ingredients, this recipe comes together effortlessly and is tasty enough that your kids will want to slurp it down with a straw or not! If you’re looking for more delicious Clean Eating approved recipes, make sure you check out the eMeals Clean Eating Meal Plan!
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1½ cups low-fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1½ cups 100% orange juice
- 1½ cups crushed or cubed ice
- Combine mango chunks, yogurt, juice and ice in a blender.
- Cover and pulse until smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
What’s your go-to smoothie recipe?