Looking for some healthy meals that won’t break the bank? This Horseradish Crusted Tilapia with Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes recipe is under 400 calories and less than $4 per serving. That’s something we can get behind! To see the first recipe in this series, check out our Thai Pork Lettuce Wraps here.
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 6 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- ¼ cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and horseradish. Spread mixture evenly over both sides of tilapia filets, and coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Heat butter in a skillet, and cook fish over medium heat 4 minutes per side, or until browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 45 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Serve potatoes with tilapia.
Nutrition Information (per serving): Calories: 319, Total Fat: 12.1 g, Saturated Fat: 3.3 g, Cholesterol: 94 mg, Sodium: 444 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 16 g, Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g, Sugars: 1.5 g, Protein: 37 g
Tell us how you are getting healthy in the New Year by tweeting @eMeals with the hashtag #GetHealthy.