Holy deliciousness! This Crazy Good Cookie Dough Dip recipe sets the bar high for a decadent treat to enjoy on this game day or any day for that matter! This recipe comes from our Free Back to School Survival Guide (with any eMeals purchase). Our staff gobbled it up while watching the World Cup together a few weeks back. We just happened to time it where our test kitchen day was during the World Cup so there would be snacks. Wink, wink. Funny how these things turn out!
We hope you enjoy this snack as much as we did.
- 1 (8-oz) package regular or ⅓-less-fat cream
- cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter or Biscoff®
- European cookie spread or almond butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup mini chocolate-coated candies
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Mix together cream cheese, butter, peanut butter, both sugars and vanilla with a handheld mixer until smooth.
- Stir in oats, candies and chocolate chips.
- Serve with graham crackers, small pretzel twists, favorite cookies or wafers.
- Store dip in refrigerator.
- Makes 4 cups.
What are your favorite sweet treats to serve during games?