Over the next few weeks, we’ll be showcasing desserts featured in our Pinterest contest from some of our fabulous bloggers. Make sure you go enter to win our 1 year subscription eMeals giveaway & Target gift card giveaway here.
This is my go-to recipe for large gatherings (baby showers, office parties, community potlucks, you name it!). It impresses and delights everyone who tries it, and it looks like something that took a long time to create. But the fact that it is ridiculously easy to make can just be our little secret!
So, are you ready for the awesome? Let’s do it!
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cannoli Dip
1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese spread
1 cup heavy whipping cream
3 Tbsp plain yogurt
15 oz Ricotta cheese
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Pour heavy whipping cream into a bowl and beat with a mixer until stiff peaks form (2-3 minutes). Set aside roughly half the mixture into a separate, smaller bowl.
- To the remaining mixture add philly soft cream cheese. Mix well to combine. To make the mixing process easier, I recommend cutting the cream cheese into 8 sections. At the same time that you add the cream cheese, also add the plain yogurt.
- Next, fold in the ricotta cheese. Then fold in the remaining half of the heavy whipping cream.
- Now it’s time to sweeten it up! Add the 2/3 cup powdered sugar and gently fold it in. Your dip will start to look a bit glossier (and it will start to taste like the inside of a cannoli, too!).
- How about some color? Fold in those delicious chocolate chips!
- To serve, sprinkle the top of your dip with more chocolate chips, and dust with a bit of powdered sugar. The perfect dipping instruments, in my opinion, are strawberries and graham crackers!
I’m thrilled to be sharing this recipe with the eMeals community. I’ve been an eMeals subscriber since just before my second child was born. I’ll never go back to having to create my own menu again, when eMeals does such a great job for me. I save a ton of time on meal prep every week, and the food we make is healthy and delicious, which means we can splurge on desserts like this one every now and then!
You can find Tiffany at Stuff Parents Need, sharing her own antics about life with young kids at home, and discoveries she makes that help ease the chaos a bit. Grab your favorite beverage (hers is iced coffee) and come on over to hang out for a bit!