We are incredibly excited that our biggest event of the year is this month! Yes, Family Week is the last week of September and we’ve got tons of games, recipes, and more to help your family have a blast together. Family Week is our premier week for promoting strong families.
All of our Family Week content will be on our website starting tomorrow as a PDF download so that you can get 2 full menus for dinner on two separate nights as well as activities for each day, and recipes to give your family a fun-filled week of togetherness. The recipe below is our main Monday night dish. During family week, we suggest you serve it with lemony broccoli, tropical fruit salad, and no-bake cornflake cookies. You will be able to download the entire menu complete with shopping list from our site soon.
This casserole is creamy, cheesy, and comforting, everything you hope for in a classic casserole. Best of all, it’s inexpensive to make and comes together in no time at all! Enjoy!
- 2 (10 ¾ oz) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 ¾ c milk, divided
- 6 – 8 c diced cooked chicken
- 1 t salt
- ½ t pepper
- ¾ c biscuit baking mix (Bisquick®)
- ¼ c cornmeal
- 1 egg
- 8 oz shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream & 1 c milk; mix well.
- Stir in chicken, salt & pepper. Pour into a 9×13” baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together baking mix, cornmeal, egg & remaining ¾ c milk; spoon over chicken mixture & sprinkle w/ cheese.
- Bake 30-35 min, or until edges are golden & casserole is hot.