Make dinnertime 100% stress-free by prepping this crockpot pork chop recipe the night before. Place ingredients in crock pot ceramic insert, cover, and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, place the insert into the crock pot base, turn it on low, and dinner will be ready when you get home in the evening.
This meal is from the eMeals Walmart for two plan and Janneke M. submitted the photo. If you snap a photo of your eMeals meal, please send it to email@example.com along with the menu plan and menu number you used for the recipe and you may be featured here on our blog!
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 4 ounces regular egg noodles
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Butter, salt, and pepper to taste
- In a crock pot, combine soup, sour cream, and onion soup mix.
- Add pork chops and turn to coat. Cook on low 6 – 8 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
- While noodles are cooking, steam broccoli until tender-crisp.
- Drain and season to taste with butter, salt, and pepper.
- Top cooked noodles with pork and sauce and serve with broccoli.