As you saw last week, we are featuring each of our recipes and activities early this month to help you get prepared for Family Week. Family Week is the last week of September, so we hope this helps you be able to prepare for what’s ahead to utilize this week to it’s fullest potential to spend time with your family.
Use this activity to come together as a family around the dinner table and enjoy quality bonding time. These questions should help you stir up meaningful and funny conversation. Unplug from everything else and plug into your family. It’s amazing what this little step can do!
Dinner Conversation Starter Questions:
- What is one thing we can do to make our family stronger?
- What is the best advice you’ve ever received?
- What makes you laugh?
- What do you think about when you can’t fall asleep?
- What would you like to invent to make life better?
- If our family had a theme song, what would it be?
- What is your very favorite family memory?
- If you could change your age, what age would you rather be?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- What do you think makes a happy family?
Thanks to Power of Moms for supplying questions!