Fall weather and football are here, and that means we’re gathering around the grill with friends for some cheering and friendly rivalries—and of course, some great food. We’re firing up the grill this Saturday for these Easy Grilled Baby Back Ribs from our Paula Deen + eMeals partner plan, and thought you’d like in on the fun too. You probably have everything you need on hand for the fast, six-ingredient spice rub. Let the ribs chill with the rub overnight, then preheat the grill and toss on the ribs before halftime.
About the Paula Deen + eMeals Plan
Our Paula Deen Meal Plan delivers seven dinner menus featuring Paula’s very own classic recipes. Paula has always focused on great food, keeping cooking simple and using meals to bring family and friends together around the table—which is exactly the same mission as eMeals. The plan is designed to feed 4 to 6 people with each meal. (We do not offer a For Two version of this plan.) It’s available for two-week free trials, and can be purchased for as low as $5 a month with a year-long subscription.
- 1 Tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp packed dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 racks baby back pork ribs (about 2 pounds), trimmed
- Stir together first six ingredients in a small bowl.
- Rub the spice mixture over ribs and place each rack in a large zip-top plastic bag. Refrigerate overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium. Remove ribs from bags and wrap each separately in a double layer of heavy-duty foil.
- Grill, covered, 25 minutes. Turn packets over; grill 25 minutes, or until desired degree of doneness.
- Unwrap ribs and place directly on grill; cook for 2 to 3 minutes per side or until crisp. Remove from grill and let stand 10 minutes before cutting into individual ribs.