Maple Bacon Cupcake
- Cupcake Ingredients:
- 1 Box Betty Crocker Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- Frosting Ingredients:
- 1 Stick of butter at room temperature
- 3 ½ Cups of Confectioner’s Sugar
- 4 T of Milk
- 2 t of maple extract
- Bacon fully cooked and crumbled
- Cupcake Directions:
- Make according to package directions for cupcakes. Allow cupcakes to completely cool.
- Frosting Directions:
- Place butter in a mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds.
- Stop the machine and add the confectioner’s sugar and milk and beat on low speed for 1 minute.
- Add the maple extract and increase mixing speed to medium and beat frosting until light and fluffy.
- Add more milk if frosting seems stiff.
- Frost cupcakes and add bacon pieces on top.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/fathers-day-delight/