Watermelon Agua Fresca
eMeals Plan: Beverage
- 6 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Garnish: lime wedges (optional)
- Using a blender, puree watermelon until smooth.
- Strain through a sieve into a pitcher, and discard solids.
- Add water, sugar, and lime juice to pitcher, and stir to combine.
- Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Garnish each glass with a lime wedge, if desired.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/watermelon-agua-fresca/