No Fuss Banana Pudding
- 1 (5.1 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1¾ cup milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 box vanilla wafer cookies
- 4 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- In a large bowl, whisk together vanilla pudding and milk for 2 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Whisk in sweetened condensed milk until combined.
- Add whipping cream and whisk until thick.
- Reserve 10 to 12 cookies for garnish.
- Layer about one-third of the banana slices and remaining cookies in the bottom of a serving dish.
- Cover with one-third of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Spread thawed whipped topping over top (if using).
- Crumble reserved cookies and sprinkle on top.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/bbq-on-a-budget-no-fuss-banana-pudding/