Mexican Street Corn
- 6 ears corn, husks and silks removed
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime
- ¼ cup low fat sour cream
- Combine chili powder, salt, pepper, and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- Place corn on sprayed grill rack.
- Cover and cook 12 minutes over medium-high heat, turning occasionally.
- Squeeze juice from lime and mix with sour cream.
- Drizzle over corn and sprinkle with spice mixture.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/5-clean-eating-sides-for-july-4th-mexican-street-corn/