Chicken with Feta and Tomatoes
eMeals Plan: Entree
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 3 cups cooked couscous
- ½ medium cucumber, finely diced
- 2 ounces crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high heat, 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until done. Remove from pan and keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 teaspoon oil to pan; add oregano, basil, garlic and tomatoes. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes, or until tomatoes soften.
- Meanwhile, cook couscous according to package directions.
- Place ½ cup cooked couscous on each of 6 plates. Slice chicken and divide evenly among plates. Top evenly with tomato mixture, cucumber, and feta cheese.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/delicious-portion-control-chicken-recipe/