Crockpot BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- 1 (4-5 pound) Boston butt pork roast
- 18 ounce bottle barbecue sauce
- 12 ounce cola drink
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 16 oz bag shredded cabbage coleslaw mix
- Hamburger buns
- Place pork in crockpot and pour BBQ sauce and cola over pork.
- Cover and cook on high 8 hours (or low 12 -16 hours), until pork is tender and meat shreds easily.
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, sugar, and vinegar; add slaw and toss.
- Serve pork and slaw on hamburger buns.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/meal-planning-made-simple-crockpot-bbq-pork-sandwiches/