Clean Eating Greek Chicken Salad
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cucumber, cubed
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Marinate chicken in ¼ cup balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper to taste for 1 hour.
- Grill over medium heat for 10 minutes per side. Cool and cut into cubes.
- Combine chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and feta in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together thyme, olive oil, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Drizzle dressing over salad, and toss to combine.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-meal-plan-greek-chicken-salad/