Pumpkin Spice Dump Cake with Simple Cinnamon Ice Cream
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 10 oz can evaporated milk
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup melted butter
- ½ cup crushed Graham crackers
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Ice Cream:
- Half gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. Pour into a 9x13-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the top of the pumpkin mixture, followed by the crushed graham crackers and pecans. Drizzle melted butter evenly over the top.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until center is set and topping is golden brown.
- Scoop ice cream into a large bowl. Soften at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon, and mix, using a wooden spoon, until evenly combined. Serve over warm cake.
- If desired, scoop leftover ice cream into an airtight container, and freeze until ready to use.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/pumpkin-spice-dump-cake-with-simple-cinnamon-ice-cream/