Creamy Crock Pot Pork Chops Over Egg Noodles with Simple Steamed Broccoli
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 lb boneless pork chops
- 4 ounces regular egg noodles
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- Butter, salt, and pepper to taste
- In a crock pot, combine soup, sour cream, and onion soup mix.
- Add pork chops and turn to coat. Cook on low 6 - 8 hours.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain.
- While noodles are cooking, steam broccoli until tender-crisp.
- Drain and season to taste with butter, salt, and pepper.
- Top cooked noodles with pork and sauce and serve with broccoli.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/creamy-crock-pot-pork-chops-over-egg-noodles-with-simple-steamed-broccoli/