Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- 1½ c all-purpose flour
- 1½ c whole wheat flour
- 2 c sugar
- 2 t baking soda
- 1½ t pumpkin pie spice
- ½ t salt
- ⅔ c canola oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- ½ c mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine all dry ingredients.
- Combine oil, eggs, & pumpkin in separate bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry mixture stirring until just moist. Stir in chocolate chips if using.
- Scoop batter into 28 muffin cups coated with cooking spray or lined with paper liners.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 mins or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-muffins/