Crock-Pot Beef & Carrots Au Jus
- ¾ lb lean London broil, cut into 3 equal pieces
- 1 small sweet onion, sliced
- ½ lb carrots, peeled & sliced
- ½ (0.6 ounce) package au jus gravy mix
- ½ cup fat free beef broth
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Heat a medium skillet coated with cooking spray over high heat. Brown beef on all sides.
- Place onion & carrots in crock-pot; top with beef.
- Combine gravy mix, broth, garlic, and pepper; pour over beef.
- Cook on low for 6 – 7 hours or until meat and veggies are tender.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/portion-control-meal-plan-recipe-crock-pot-beef-carrots-au-jus/