Quick Crock Pot Three Bean Chili Recipe
- ½ pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 sweet medium onion, chopped
- 15 ounce can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 15 ounce can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Optional Toppings: Shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the meat and onion; cook, stirring to crumble, until browned.
- Transfer the meat and onions to a crock pot.
- Add the beans, tomatoes, water, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream, if desired.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/publix-meal-plan-quick-crock-pot-three-bean-chili-recipe/