Horseradish Crusted Tilapia w/ Garlic Roasted Red Potatoes
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 6 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1/4 cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and horseradish. Spread mixture evenly over both sides of tilapia filets, and coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Heat butter in a skillet, and cook fish over medium heat 4 minutes per side, or until browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 45 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Serve potatoes with tilapia.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-recipe-horseradish-crusted-tilapia-w-garlic-roasted-red-potatoes/