- 2 ripe avocado
- 2 ripe banana
- 4 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- Place all ingredients into a bowl of a food processor.
- Process until all ingredients are smooth and well incorporated.
- Transfer pudding to bowls of choice and refrigerate for 15-20 minutes before serving.
- Top pudding with Coconut Whip Cream and fresh fruit or on it’s own.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/emeals-loves-desserts-chocolate-paleo-pudding-with-coconut-whip-cream/