Triple Chocolate Nutella® Cookies
- 1¼ cups flour
- ⅔ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup dark brown sugar
- ⅓ cup chocolate hazelnut spread, such as Nutella®
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup milk
- ½ cup milk and/or white chocolate chips
- Parchment paper
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt, and set aside.
- Combine butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy.
- Add chocolate hazelnut spread and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add half of flour mixture, then milk, and remaining flour mixture, stirring well between additions.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate dough at least 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Using a tablespoon measure, scoop dough onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, or until set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes; transfer to wire racks and cool completely.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/triple-chocolate-nutella-cookies/