Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp with Garlic Oil
- 18 slices of bacon, halved
- 36 large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon water
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- Cook bacon in a pan until it is cooked but still soft and pliable.
- Combine honey and water in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Wrap one piece of bacon around each shrimp. Divide shrimp evenly among 6 skewers.
- Preheat broiler. Place skewers on a baking sheet; broil 3 minutes per side or until done.
- Combine oil and garlic in a small saucepan over medium heat. Cook 4 minutes, or until garlic begins to brown. Drizzle over cooked shrimp, and serve additional oil alongside shrimp for dipping.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/emeals-loves-paleo-valentines-day-paleo-dinner-menu/