Chicken and Broccoli Pasta Toss Recipe
- 12 oz whole wheat rotini or penne pasta
- 12 oz broccoli florets
- 4 reserved Lemon Chicken Thighs, chopped
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup walnuts, toasted
- Cook pasta according to package directions, adding broccoli during last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Drain; return pasta and broccoli to pot.
- Stir in chicken, broth, oil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, tossing frequently until heated through.
- Top with cheese and nuts.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/slow-cooker-clean-eating-meal-plan-repurpose-chicken-and-broccoli-pasta-toss-recipe/