Quinoa and Goat Cheese Salad with Corn, Crispy Bacon and Arugula
- ½ cup quinoa
- 2 ears corn
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh arugula
- ¼ cup crumbled goat cheese
- 4 slices center cut bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package directions; cool.
- Fill a medium saucepan with 4 inches water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Shuck and clean corn; add to boiling water. Cook 7 minutes; remove from saucepan. Cool; cut kernels from ears.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked quinoa, corn kernels, arugula, goat cheese and bacon; toss. Add olive oil, salt and pepper; toss gently to combine.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-meal-plan-quinoa-and-goat-cheese-salad-with-corn-crispy-bacon-and-arugula/