Thai Peanut Chicken Salad
- ¾ cup light coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 5 oz package spring mix salad greens
- ½ cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, optional
- In a small saucepan, combine coconut milk, soy sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar and red pepper flakes. Bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat; stir in shredded chicken.
- To assemble salads, evenly layer salad greens, bean sprouts and carrot in each of 2 bowls. Top evenly with warm chicken and peanut sauce. Sprinkle with lime juice of desired.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/thai-peanut-chicken-salad/