Tropical Sherbet Party Punch Recipe
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cut into small chunks
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 2 liter bottle lemon-lime soda
- 59 oz bottle pineapple-orange-strawberry juice*
- 1½ quart carton rainbow sherbet, softened
- Place pineapple chunks and strawberries in a large punch bowl.
- Add soda and juice; stir to combine.
- Scoop sherbet onto surface of punch; let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/tropical-sherbet-party-punch-recipe/