Summer Farmers’ Market Salad
- 5 oz fresh spring mix salad greens
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fig balsamic vinegar*
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 oz crumbled goat cheese
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Combine spring mix, strawberries and red onion in a large bowl.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar and olive oil around the outer edge of the bowl; sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss gently to coat.
- Divide salad evenly among 4 plates.
- Top each serving evenly with goat cheese, and drizzle with honey. Makes 4 servings.
: 1 : 124 : 8.3 g : 10.4 g Sodium: 170 mg : 1.4 g : 3.7 g : 7 mg
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/summer-farmers-market-salad/