- ½ cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- ½ cup finely chopped green onions
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions; cool to room temperature.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add quinoa, and toss to combine.
- Let stand 1 hour before serving. Yields 4 servings.
Calories: 164 Fat: 8.3g Saturated Fat: 1.1g Carbs: 19g Sodium: 300 mg Fiber: 2.9g Protein: 4g Chol: 0
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-quinoa-herb-summer-salad/