Clean Eating Grilled Fish and Vegetable Packets
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced
- 1 lb package mini sweet peppers*
- 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 (6-oz) tilapia fillets
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 1 large lime)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat grill.
- Arrange 6 (12-inch) sheets of heavy-duty aluminum foil** on a work surface.
- Divide onions, sweet peppers and jalapeno pepper evenly among sheets of foil; top each with a fish fillet.
- Drizzle evenly with lime juice and oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Seal foil packets tightly.
- Place packets on grill; cook, turning once, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Carefully unwrap a packet to check for doneness; fish is done when it flakes with a fork.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-campout-recipe-grilled-fish-and-vegetable-packets/