Baby Back Ribs
- 51/2 lb baby back pork ribs (3 slabs)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 11/2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 oz bottle favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Remove thin membrane from back of ribs by slicing into ribs with a knife and pulling membrane off with paper towels.
- Combine salt, garlic powder and pepper; rub all over meaty side of ribs. Cut racks in half, if desired. Arrange ribs in a large roasting pan. Cover tightly with foil.
- Bake 3 hours or until very tender.
- Uncover and cool 15 minutes. Drain.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Place ribs, meaty side up, on grill rack rubbed with oil. Baste generously with barbecue sauce.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, 10 minutes. Baste and grill 5 to 10 minutes longer or until sauce clings to ribs.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/baby-back-ribs-from-our-july-4th-menu/