Oreo-Stuffed Cookie-Brownie Bars
- 16.5 oz roll refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 25 crème-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, such as Oreos®
- 18 oz box fudge brownie mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line an 8- or 9-inch square pan with aluminum foil, allowing 2 to 3 inches to extend over all sides. Coat foil with cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough in pan; with floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Arrange sandwich cookies in a single layer over cookie dough in pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
- Spread brownie batter evenly over sandwich cookies in pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack 30 minutes.
- Grasp aluminum foil on opposite sides of pan, and gently lift brownie bars out of pan to a cutting board.
- Cool 30 minutes; cut into squares.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/oreo-stuffed-cookie-brownie-bars/