Summer Tomato-Basil Salad with Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella cheese, cut into small chunks
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Combine tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, basil, salt and crushed red pepper in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar; toss to coat.
- Let stand at least 1 hour before serving.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/how-to-grow-your-own-tomatoes-plus-summer-tomato-basil-salad-with-fresh-mozzarella-recipe/