Blueberry Cobbler Recipe
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⅓ cups milk
- 4 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into a 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cardamom in a large bowl; add milk and whisk until smooth.
- Pour flour mixture into baking dish, and top evenly with blueberries.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/blueberry-cobbler-recipe/