Clean Eating Arugula Salad with Watermelon and Goat Cheese
- 5 oz package fresh baby arugula
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar (or sub white wine vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 4 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- Place arugula in a large bowl. Drizzle with vinegar and olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss to coat.
- Top with watermelon and goat cheese, and serve immediately. Makes 6 servings.
- Nutrition Information (per serving): CALORIES 128; FAT 9g (SAT 3.5g); PROTEIN 4.7g; CARB 9g; FIBER 0.8g; CHOL 9mg; SODIUM 174mg
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/clean-eating-arugula-salad-with-watermelon-and-goat-cheese/