Pepperoni Pizza Mini Muffins
- 10.75 oz can condensed tomato soup
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- ½ cup chopped turkey pepperoni
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 3 cups all-purpose baking mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine soup, cheese, ¾ cup water, pepperoni, minced onion and seasoning in a large bowl. Add baking mix, and stir just until moistened (batter will be lumpy).
- Divide batter evenly among 14 mini muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 17 to 20 minutes or golden brown.
- Cool in pan5 minutes, and transfer to a wire rack. Cool completely.
- Note: If desired, wrap individual muffins in plastic wrap, and freeze in a zip-top plastic freezer bag up to 1 month. Thaw at room temperature or microwave 30 seconds.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/lunch-box-recipe-pepperoni-pizza-mini-muffins/