Mexican Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- ⅓ cup organic black bean and corn salsa
- ¼ avocado, diced (optional)
- ¼ reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Prick potato several times with a fork.
- Place on a microwave-safe plate, and microwave on High 7 to 8 minutes or until done.
- Split potato, and fluff with a fork.
- In a small bowl, stir together Greek yogurt and lime juice.
- Top potato with salsa, avocado, cheese and yogurt mixture.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/dorm-recipe-gracious-pantry-photo-mexican-stuffed-sweet-potatoes/