Buttery Toasted Vanilla Clusters
- 3 oz package ramen noodles
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped pecans
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- Coarsely crush ramen noodles before opening package.
- Open package; discard flavor packet.
- Saute crushed noodles, pecans and almonds in butter in a large skillet over medium heat until toasted.
- Pour noodle mixture into a large bowl to cool.
- Melt white chocolate chips according to package directions; pour over noodle mixture in bowl, tossing gently to coat
- Drop candy mixture by rounded tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let stand until firm, about 1 hour; store in airtight container at room temperature. Makes 3 dozen.
Recipe by The eMeals Blog at http://blog.emeals.com/new-dessert-plan-launch-and-buttery-toasted-vanilla-clusters/